Talent Match London is designed to help you get the skills, confidence and support you need to get a job and to build a fulfilling career.
It is aimed at people aged 18-24 who have been out of work for a year or more and live in one of the eleven Talent Match London boroughs. It can particularly help young people who:
- Have been out of work for longer than a year
- Are not accessing any employment support
- Do not have formal qualifications or access to training
- Look after children or other family members
- Have a disability or mental health problem
Talent Match London currently runs in seven boroughs: Barking and Dagenham, Enfield, Hackney, Haringey, Newham, Tower Hamlets, and Waltham Forest.
How can Talent Match London help you?
Talent Match London will help you to:
- Get onto a journey towards work, like college courses, skills training, pre-apprenticeships, or volunteering
- Gain confidence and skills to get a job or start your own business
- Understand your future aspirations and begin to build a career
The Talent Match London providers can help you through:
- A long term programme of support that meets your individual needs
- A named support worker who offers you one-to-one support throughout your journey
- Staff who challenge and support you to be the best that you can be
- A Talent Plan for you to record your career aspirations, goals and journey through the programme
- Opportunities, jobs and training based on your career goals and aspirations
- Offering training in enterprise, like how to start your own business
- Meeting your needs as a young parent or carer, or as a young person with a disability
If you think you might be interested in being part of Talent Match London-or would just like more information-you can get in touch here.